Knowing how to wear wireless headphones properly, you can enjoy listening to music with comfort. A properly inserted and fixed headset does not fall out and does not cause unpleasant sensations, providing quality sound. To achieve such results, adhere to the recommendations of the manufacturer.
How to Properly Wear Bluetooth Earphones
The manufacturers of Bluetooth headphones took care of the convenience of wearing, using soft silicone, which provided a strong attachment to the channel. The first models appeared at Apple, later such a headset appeared in Xiaomi, Jbl, Honor, and others.
To prevent the headphones from falling, they need to be put correctly:
- Insert in the ears; if the planting is not dense, then pull the earlobe and push the plug.
- Slightly turn back and forth.
- Pull a little out of the ear canal if they are too deep. The depth of the dive is determined depending on the size of the earbuds.
Most models are ergonomic and need to be properly installed to use comfortably. The ear should touch not only the earbud but also the inside of the body. If the action is done correctly, the sound will not be deaf, and outside, the sounds will not be heard. The plugs block the noise and are easily inserted. For example, AirDots Redmi Is placed inside like earplugs.
Droplets inserted them should be as follows:
- Slightly pull the bump forward;
- Place the device in the ear;
- lightly put on the body and let go of the mocha.
The earbuds are fixed because the ear canal compresses the tablet. For models TWS Aceline, Bron, Dexp headphones, recommendations are different. In them, the tail should not be set aside and located close to the skin. Some cords fasten the headphones for those who often lose the headset, but this removes the meaning of the design. Popular earbuds Honora, Airpodsa, Huawei, Smartbuy, TFN.
The item you need to use as well:
- Connect to the audio building. The plug should enter the connector tightly; if not, the headset is not compatible with the device. Wireless connects through Bluetooth.
- Wear should be following the label “L” and “R,” which is present on most models. If there is no tagging, you can put on whatever you want.
- Place the headphones on your head. The headband must fit tightly to the head, adjusted in size.
- Put cups on your ears. The cups should fit tightly to the ear. Closed and voluminous devices with voluminous tabs tightly capture the ear and suppress external noise. Open models have an overlay in the size of the ear, so they should be placed above the ear hole.
Users prefer models of sports headphones Jibril, Philips, Samsung. They have a wire in the base slightly bent. He’s being led behind the ear like glasses. Sports models wear not from below but above, carrying a cable over the sink, which avoids falling out during running and other workouts.
Tips and tricks to keep wireless headphones from falling out of your ear
Wearing wireless headphones will be comfortable if you follow these rules:
- Vacuum headsets don’t shove deeply. They focus on the size of earbuds, but painful feelings should not arise. The correct option is to place up to a point.
- When using models with long sound guides, pull the earlobe to expand the ear canal by clicking on the device. The option is not suitable for all products.
- Interchannel headphones are released ergonomic, and they should fit the ear liner and body. For reliable placement, you should twist back and forth. This scheme will help to arrange the device comfortably.
- In the bitter cold, the products become fragile and break. Therefore, the cable is placed under the clothes, and earbuds cover with a hat.
- If the wire interferes while walking, the droplets are turned over, and the neck moves the cable.
- It is better to give preference to overhead gadgets in winter, easily put on top of the hat without deteriorating the sound quality. A good option would be headphones with fur pads.
- For hearing safety, products with a 20 to 20,000 Hz frequency and sensitivity of 96 dB are oriented.
- Keep the earbuds clean, wiping from dust and foreign particles.
If The Macie, Wireless, and other models fall out of the ear, they are incorrectly inserted. Problems also arise when selecting a nozzle. Each person has a different ear canal diameter, so manufacturers can not make an ideal option. In the constant loss of earbuds and plugs, use the option with a smaller diameter membrane.
A common cause of earbuds falling out is to touch the wire. With awkward movements, the hand or head membrane comes out of the ear. To fix the problem, use clothespins to fix the cable on the clothes. Girls better start a wire under the hair. For those who do not understand the rules of wearing, there is video, photo recommendations.
How to wear Bluetooth headphones with a wire
This type of headphones should be worn following the recommendations:
- Take the body with your hand and place it in the ear canal.
- Dressed earpiece scroll around the axis.
- Line the ear tube, pulling the earlobe.
- Set at a depth of up to 9mm from the edge. This will provide a dense location in the channel, help achieve a quality sound, and minimize discomfort.
If you dress deeply, listening to music or having a dialogue through headphones will gradually become painful. When located close to the exit, they will fall out.
Devices with wire additionally fix with ear clips or hook. If this is not the case, it is important to distribute the wire on the clothes properly. The barrels fall out when the cable is tightly stretched. In wired headphones, it has a length of 120 cm. it is better to place the phone or player in the outer pocket, leaving a reserve for rotation of the head without straining the cable.
Wearing classic headphones wiring down is considered wrong. The loop of wire is placed behind the ear, and the earpiece is inserted from above. This prevents fluctuations. If one cable is short, it is s brought by the neck.